Light in Weight, Not in Worth
The FLEX Small Round Stools are great for adding additional guest seating to a meeting space and light enough for children to move as needed. As schools and offices gear more towards collaborative work environments and nomadic behaviors, flexible soft seating can be great to touch base or have an impromptu brainstorm session.
Features & Benefits
- Flexible grouping options
- Rearrange for evolving environments
- Environmentally-friendly materials
- Available in FLEX Lite
- Made in USA
- Ships fully assembled
- BIFMA ANSI Certified
- CAL. 117 & 133 Compliant
Providing our customers with a large variety of performance fabrics to choose from is a priority to us. We have closely partnered with Arc-Com, Anzea, Camira, CF Stinson, Designtex, Gabriel, Mayer, and Momentum in order to develop graded-in fabric selections that can be used on our soft seating lines, Flex, Gecko, and Chameleon.
View grade lists and fabric cards for our textile partners here.
Standard 16″ (12″, 14″, and 18″ heights available)
- Frame: CNC cut, CARB compliant plywood (0.75″0
- Feet: Wood with black finish or nylon glides
- Padding: Polyether foam with low melt polyester overlay
- Upholstery: fabric or vinyl options
- Seat heights: 18”, 16”, 14” or 12”
- Wooden feet: 1” high
- Foam thickness: 1.5″ top foam, 0.25″ side padding
- Diameter: 17″