Multi-Level and Multi-Purpose
Tiered design provides a variety of seating and lounging options, perfect for any age group. The FLEX Steps’ innovative construction method allows units to be disassembled to fit through narrow doorways also making it easy to replace just one seat or panel if fabric is punctured or damaged. Fits perfectly in a reading area or community space. Upholster in pattern or bright colors to add energy to any environment.
The MiEN signature premium panel based construction adds to the durability and longevity of the FLEX Steps. As opposed to a stitched seam on a corner which has the potential to become a weak point, MiEN’s FLEX Steps do not have stitched seams that can be easily damaged on our corners which allow for a cleaner, more durable construction.
Features & Benefits
- Flexible grouping options
- Easily disassemble as needed
- Available in 4 shapes
- Casters for added mobility
- Made in USA
- Ships fully assembled
- BIFMA ANSI Certified
- CAL. 117 & 133 Compliant
Providing our customers with a large variety of performance fabrics to choose from is a priority to us. We have closely partnered with Arc-Com, Anzea, Camira, CF Stinson, Designtex, Gabriel, Mayer, and Momentum in order to develop graded-in fabric selections that can be used on our soft seating lines, Flex, Gecko, and Chameleon.
View grade lists and fabric cards for our textile partners here.
Not available on inside corner units & all units with casters
2-Step Unit with Casters
3-Step Unit with Casters
Inside Corner with Casters
Outside Corner with Casters
- Frame: CNC cut, CARB compliant plywood (0.75″)
- Standard Feet: Adjustable nylon glides
- Padding: 1.5″ Polyether foam with low melt polyester overlay
- Upholstery: Fabric or vinyl
- Casters (Optional): 2″ nylon dual wheel casters (4 locking & 4 non-locking)
- Power (Optional): Pop up power unit
- 2-Step Unit: 35″w x 39.5″d x 34.5″h overall
- 3-Step Unit: 35″w x 39.5″d x 34.5″h overall
- Inside Corner Unit: 39.5″d x 39.5″w x 34.5″h
- Outside Corner Unit: 39.5″d x 39.5″w x 34.5″h
- Steps Heights (Double Tiered Units): 1st step at 18.5″, 2nd at 16″ (34.5″)
- Step Heights (Triple Tiered Units): 1st step at 10.5″, 2nd at 16″ (26.5″), 3rd at 8″ (34.5″)
- Panels: All panels are replaceable if damaged