The Leading Edge
As schools and offices gear more towards flexible work environments and nomadic behaviors, movable lounge seats can be great to touch base or have an impromptu brainstorm session. Easily configure into pods of three or winding benches. The angular pentagon shape is perfect for high-tech, edgy environments.
- Flexible grouping options
- Rearrange for evolving environments
- Environmentally-friendly materials
- Made in USA
Providing our customers with a large variety of performance fabrics to choose from is a priority to us. We have closely partnered with CF Stinson, Mayer and Momentum in order to develop graded-in fabric selections that can be used on our soft seating lines, Flex and Chameleon.
View grade lists and fabric cards for our textile partners here.
Available with 1″ black wood feet
Available with 4″ maple/black feet, or grey casters
- Frame: CNC cut, CARB compliant plywood (0.75″)
- Standard Feet: Wood with black finish (15″h or 18″h units), or Maple finish (18″h units only)
- Fabric: Fabric or vinyl options
- Cushion: Polyether foam with low melt polyester overlay
- Casters (optional): Thermoplastic elastomer, two-toned grey, 2 locking casters
- Depth: 30.5″
- Width: 34.5″
- Standard Heights: 15″h (1″ wood feet), 18″h (4″ wood feet or casters)
- Foam Thickness: 2″ top foam, 0.25″ side padding
- Casters: 4″h (only available on 18″h units)