Multi-Level and Multi-Purpose
Tiered design provides a variety of seating and lounging options, perfect for any age group. Innovative construction method allows units to be disassembled to fit through narrow doorways also making it easy to replace just one seat or panel if fabric is punctured or damaged. Fits perfectly in a reading area or community space. Upholster in pattern or bright colors to add energy to any environment. The laminated sides also help create a durable one-of-a-kind learning space.
- Flexible grouping options
- Easily disassemble as needed
- Available in 4 shapes
- Made in USA
Providing our customers with a large variety of performance fabrics to choose from is a priority to us. We have closely partnered with Anzea, Camira, CF Stinson, Gabriel, Mayer, and Momentum in order to develop graded-in fabric selections that can be used on our soft seating lines, Flex and Chameleon.
View grade lists and fabric cards for our textile partners here.
(not avail w/ inside corner unit)
- Frame: CNC cut, CARB compliant plywood (0.75″)
- Padding: Polyether foam w/ low melt polyester overlay
- Hard Surface: High-pressure laminate (HPL)
- Feet: Adjustable nylon glides
- Upholstery: Fabric or vinyl
- 2-Step Unit Size: 35″w x 39.5″d x 34.5″h
- Inside Corner Unit: 39.5″d x 39.5″w x 34.5″h
- Outside Corner Unit: 39.5″d x 39.5″w x 34.5″h
- Steps Heights (Double Tiered Units): 1st step at 18.5″, 2nd at 16″
- Panels: Upholstered step panels are replaceable